Conducting Workplace Investigations
Date to be determined
If you are an HR professional, a health and safety representative, a manager, or supervisor, you may find your self responsible for conducting workplace investigations into problematic employee behaviour. Conducting a workplace investigation can be challenging in and of itself, never mind the heightened expectation of the Courts that workplace investigations must be done right. It is critical that anyone conducting a workplace investigation today have the essential knowledge and skills to conduct a prompt, thorough and fair investigation.
- The purpose and benefits of an investigation
- Preliminary steps after an incident
- The investigation process
- Choosing an investigator/Qualities of an investigator
- Preparing an investigation plan
- Interviewing successfully
- Weighing the evidence
- The investigation report
Registration will become available once the date has been confirmed.
If you would like to be notified of the chosen date, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email you with a confirmed date.